Monday, September 7, 2015

The Waterlilies Of Longwood

Hi my friends! Well it's been a long time since my last "full post". This has been such a busy Summer and I have just not been able to find the time. But that's not necessarily a bad thing. In fact I have been able to build up a lot of raw material to share with you over the cooler and not so busy months.

But now for today's post. As you may know Kim and I spent the better part of Saturday at one of my favorite spots. Longwood Gardens in Kennett Square Pennsylvania. Longwood never fails to provide some of the most beautiful scenery you will ever see. And today I would like to share some of it with you.

The several photos that follow were shot at one of my favorite parts of Longwood. The Waterlily Garden. And I think you will like Kthem. It was one of those days that I just felt like I was "on". Know what I mean? Well anyhow here you go. Enjoy!













And there you have it. The Waterlily Garden. And that's not all. I have a few more large posts that I am working on. I hope to get them to you soon. Plus some new stuff I think will be pretty cool. As they say stay tuned!

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to be on the lookout for today's Daily View. It should be up soon!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! The waterlilies are one of my favorite attractions at Longwood,

      Delete
  2. I think I like the purple one best. And the pink showing the droplets of water...great shots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! I like number seven.the white one with the nice reflection and number nine the lily pad with the dragonfly the best.

      Delete