Sunday, May 1, 2022

Sunday View - 1 May 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Can you believe it's May already? Time sure is flying by. I hope it slows down enough so we can enjoy the Summer. For today's view I am sharing a couple shots from the Cafe this morning. I shot a lot. A whole lot. And to start things off for this round of pictures and the month here are two shots of a fan favorite. I am of course talking about one of our squirrels.


I believe these two are the same squirrel. I shot these at the same location but at different times.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. Always love the squirrels! Must say the first photo makes him look a bit on the chunky side....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oddly enough our squirrels are mostly on the chunky side

      Delete