Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Wednesday View - 4 May 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today I am shifting gears a bit. Instead of sharing more Cafe guests I am sharing a very important part of the Cafe itself. Trees are vital to not only a good environment but to the thriving of any wild bird or animal habitat. And our humble Dogwood is no exception. It's a beautiful tree that provides protection and shade and is also just nice to look at. Especially in the Spring when it flowers. I have been trying to find the perfect time to photograph some of those flowers but whenever I've had a chance it was either raining or windy. Well today after work was sunny, warm and had little to no wind. So I grabbed my camera and shot a handful of pictures. And for today's view I would like to share a few of them with you.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


4 comments: