Monday, May 16, 2022

Monday View - 16 May 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

As I mowed our back yard yesterday I noticed that we have a lot more dandelions this year than in years past. And of course to get dandelions you need dandelion seeds. We have even more of those than dandelions. But like I've said before I don't mind. I think they offer a nice contrast to the green lawn. And better than that they are great for the bees. So for today's view I would like to share this closeup of some seeds.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. I'm a fan of dandelions! Great photo. You made it look like tiny stars!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It does look like a bunch of tiny stars. I never really thought about it

      Delete