Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Tuesday View - 24 May 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today I would like to share a couple more Prairies Dog pictures with you but I would also like to share a "guest" of the Prairie Dogs. First have a look here. It's like he was posing for me.

And here is a larger group shot.

And here are the "guests". I really don't think they are officially on exhibit but these rats look like they are here to stay. I have never seen anything like this at a zoo.

There's always something to see at Elmwood.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...




2 comments:

  1. The 'Dogs' are adorable! I've never seen rats in zoo exhibits either. I'm concerned they're there to
    take the dog's food & may become aggressive if they don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rats? I don't like the look of that. Hopefully they co-exist peacefully.

    ReplyDelete