Monday, May 30, 2022

Monday View - 30 May 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

I was up and out on the earlier side today though I didn't really go far. I took a drive over to the Norristown Farm Park and walked along one of the creek side trails. I'm glad I did because there is a lot of shade there and it was rather warm in the sun. Of course I grabbed some pictures and will be sharing some of them with you today but I also shot a pretty good video. In it you will take an abridged walk with me and see a little bit of what I saw. I think You'll like it but first let's look at some photos. I would like to say that I was debating on whether or not I should post the last one with the flower. I had to work on it a bit in post processing and I'm not 100% happy with it but I love the composition. Take a look.





And here is the video.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Great pictures. I watched your video earlier and left a comment. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last flower is ....interesting. Are the petals dropping? Or naturally like that? Love the video
    though I miss the sound of the flowing water....

    ReplyDelete