Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Tuesday View - 10 May 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today I would like to share a couple shots I made of a female Red Winged Blackbird. At least I think. You see I'm not 100 percent sure that's what it is but I am fairly confident. But please, let me know if I am incorrect. I can tell you that I see a lot of these birds at both the seed and suet feeders. Take a look and let me know what you think it is.


That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...
 

3 comments:

  1. Okay someone did clear this up for me. This is a Starling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Either way,still an attractive bird. The first photo is great! It still amazes me to what lengths
    (positions?) they are willing to get into to eat! Cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Starlings are probably amongst many birds that people don't want at their feeders. But as long as they give the other birds (and squirrels) their time to eat I have no problem with any of them

      Delete