Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Tuesday View - 3 May 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today's view is yet another continuation of my photos from the weekend in the Cafe. Naturally I am sharing another squirrel but I am also sharing a bird that I see a lot but rarely post. I guess because it's not the most colorful or popular bird in the world. Still though I have a policy that everyone needs to eat. And as long as all of our guests get a meal these guys are welcome too.

First the squirrel.


 And here is a Cowbird.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. It never ceases to amaze me how athletic the squirrels are in stretching to reach the feeders! I never
    heard of a cowbird. You are right; just because he's not as colorful, doesn't mean he shouldn't be posted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why there is no such thing as a "squirrel proof" feeder. And there shouldn't be anyway. If we learned to live with the squirrels they wouldn't be a so called "problem". The only thing about cowbirds is how they are raised. They lay eggs in the nests of other birds and that's it. They don't do anything and leave it to the host bird to raise their young. Other than that they are okay

      Delete