Saturday, May 14, 2022

Saturday View - 14 May 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

It's another dreary day here my friends but I wanted to make the best of it and decided to take a drive to the Upper Schuylkill Valley Park in nearby Royersford Pennsylvania. The park sits along the Schuylkill River and is home to some local animals and wildlife. You can read about the park here. For today's view I am of course going to share a few pictures I shot as I strolled around. This is some of the wildlife I saw. I had to shoot through wire fencing for a couple of these but I adjusted them the best I could.

Here is a donkey that came up to me.

This is a Red Tailed Hawk.

And here is a Bobcat.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. I don't think I've ever seen a shaggy donkey. Guess that's his 'winter 'coat. Love the bobcat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come to think of it I don't think I have either. He was very friendly

      Delete