Monday, May 9, 2022

Monday View - 9 May 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Yesterday was one of those days where the weather started out gloomy but got better and better. So while I didn't get a lot of time to shoot throughout the morning I did get out for a bit in the afternoon. And I finally got a few pictures of one of my favorite birds. That would be a Catbird. They have been around for a little while now but not at our feeders. That is until yesterday when I saw this guy eying up some suet I just put out. I hope to see more as the weather gets nicer.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. Interesting bird....Thank you for catching a photo of these rarer species.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may have heard a catbird even if you haven't seen one. They actually sound like a cat meowing. They are very common here in the Spring and Summer although they seem a little late this year

      Delete