Sunday, May 22, 2022

Sunday View - 22 May 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today's view comes to you from one of our newer seating areas here at the Cafe. I am just starting to photograph there because our guests have just recently started to notice the new feeders and are now using them on a regular basis. The nice thing for them is that it's well covered and very safe from the occasional Hawk that we see every now and again and there is a lot of shade. I'm working on adding yet another watering station too. Stay tuned for more to come. For now though please enjoy these three shots I made this morning.



These were shot in cloudy weather with a lot of shade and as such I used a very high ISO (Film Speed) of 6400. If you have ever used such an ISO you know that there tends to be a lot of grain in the image. To remedy this effect I am trying out a new to me AI de-noising filter within Photoshop to smooth things out but at the same time produce a quality image. These three shots are the result of that filter and I think it did a wonderful job.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments: