Sunday, May 15, 2022

Sunday View - 15 May 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today we take another look at our new(ish) corn feeder that I installed a couple weeks ago in hopes that our squirrels would take to it. Well take to it they have. I give them about two ears a day. I shared a picture of one of our guests using it a week or so ago but today I not only got a better shot, I also made a short video. Take a look.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...




2 comments:

  1. Great video! I liked where in the beginning he glanced down when he dropped a husk (?). Wisely he decided to stay where he was. Do the birds get what was dropped?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Before this part of the video he was grabbing corn off the Cobb and burying it in the yard. He did this a dozen or more times. Some of the birds eat the corn too

      Delete