Saturday, April 30, 2022

Saturday View - 30 April 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

What a beautiful day we had today. And with all of this warm and dry weather I spent a lot of time outside getting some work done in the yard, aka the Cafe. As usual I had my camera with me and was able to grab some nice pictures. For today's view I would like to share a few of them with you.



I would also like to share yet another video from one of the feeders from earlier in the week.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. Love the squirrels! Is that a blackbird? Or a crow? Either way they appear to be keeing the feeders for themselves. A bit greedy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The black bird is a Grackle. We get lots of them. They can be a little pushy but I let them stay for a while. Everyone's gotta eat

      Delete