Monday, May 23, 2022

Monday View - 23 May 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

This past Saturday during the highest of the weekend temperatures I decided to take a drive over to the Elmwood Park Zoo for a quick visit. And quick it was because the place was packed and that made it even hotter. But the trip was well worth it because I saw something I haven't seen in probably two years. Prairie Dogs! And there was a lot of them too. At least a dozen and a half. The funny thing is when I got to the exhibit none of them were out. Then they started popping up, literally. So for today's view I would like to share a few pictures of them with you.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


4 comments:

  1. I love Prairie Dogs. These are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't seen that many in one place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither have I. And I haven't seen any at Elmwood in a couple years

      Delete