Saturday, May 7, 2022

Saturday View - 5 May 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

I don't know about where you are but around here we have had almost non-stop rain since yesterday afternoon. And with all of the rain I really didn't think I would get much in the way of photos. Well I am happy to say that I actually did get a quick moment to take the camera out and shoot a few frames. And not only that but something really cool. A few weeks ago I installed a corn feeder mainly for the squirrels but really for whoever wanted to use it. For the first couple of days or so I didn't have any takers. Then one day I got home from work and saw that the corncob was empty. So put another one out and the next day that was gone. This went on for a few days but I never saw who was eating it. Then one evening last week I finally saw one of our squirrels munching away. So I guess we are serving corn now. That's okay because it keeps the feed bills down. So for today's view I would like to share this with you.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. That is adorable! He looks so comfy perched there. Great job on catching the pic!

    ReplyDelete