Thursday, May 17, 2018

Throwback Thursday View - 17 May 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today's throwback goes way back to near the beginning of my blog when I still didn't post daily. Back then each edition was a bit larger but they were also spread out a lot more. Just look at May of 2014 when I only made four entries.  I often think about doing it the old way again but when I think about the fact that I have posted every day for nearly four years I just can't go back to that. Maybe one day but not yet. I will admit though that it would be a lot easier. But nothing worthwhile is necessarily easy, right?

So for today's throwback here is my post from June 2, 2014. This is one of many shots I shared that day so I encourage you to Click Here to see the original post in it's entirety.

Click For Full Size Image

This is one of many waterfalls located at the George W. Childs Recreation Area in the Pocono mountain region.

Here is Yesterday's View

Wednesday May 16, 2018

Today's Link

Today's link takes you to a page that looks too good to be true but I assure you it is not. If you want to hone your digital photography skills you'll like this. At this site photographer David Peterson offers a free 21 day course that will help you improve your skills and become more comfortable with your camera. I did it and though I have been shooting for many years I still learned a lot. Mind you I may not be a professional by any means but I have certainly improved with time and practice. You can too! Check out David's course here.

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I find photos of running water very interesting... Some are beautiful,some you admire the sound of powerful water,some just bubble (trickle?) like a little melody.Depending on the location and sound,I could probably listen for quite awhile.

    ReplyDelete