Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Wednesday View - 2 May 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

So it seems as if we have gone from Sprinter (A Spring that feels a lot like Winter) right into Summer. I don't know what the official high was today but at one point the thermometer in my truck read 93° F (34° C). But I will not complain about it. I love Summer.

After work this afternoon I made it a point to water all of our flowers and bushes and generally take in the beauty of it all. We are so lucky for what we have but we are especially fortunate for the abundant wildlife and nature around us. It sure does give me a lot of opportunity for my photography.

For today's view I would like to share a couple shots of our blooming dogwood trees. I'll admit I had a bit of a time getting clear images because of an on and off breeze but I think these came out good.

Click For Full Size Image

Click For Full Size Image

Here is Yesterday's View...

Tuesday May 1, 2018

And that's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment