Thursday, May 3, 2018

Thursday View - 3 May 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

As with most days I was up early this morning getting ready for the work day and going about my daily routine of getting dressed and going out to the Cafe to check the feeders. As I was filling the one toward the back of our yard I looked up into the sky and knew immediately that I needed to share what I saw. No it wasn't a UFO though that would be kind of cool. It was the moon shining through one of our trees. So I grabbed my camera and shot off several frames. After looking them over I chose this one as my daily view.

Click For Full Size Image

I shot some wider versions too and may post one of them. But I am just loving this view.

Here is the EXIF data.


And here is Yesterday's View...

Wednesday May 2, 2018

Wednesday May 2, 2018

And that's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

1 comment: