Monday, May 7, 2018

Monday View - 7 May 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

It's a jungle out there my friends. Well maybe not a jungle but the back corner of our yard has a thick line of trees and bushes. And I love it. They provide a lot of privacy and also serve as a good home to a lot of our wildlife. When I saw today's view it was the sunlight and shadows that drew me. This was right near sunset during "the golden hour".

Click For Full Size Image

Here is the EXIF data.


And here is Yesterday's View...

Sunday May 6, 2018

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Great piicture! I get my best shots during that golden hour. So glad you told me about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's also a great time for beach shots.

      Delete