Monday, May 14, 2018

Monday View - 14 May 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

This evening was typical of almost any evening around here. I got home from work, let the dog out to run and then headed out to the Cafe to see who was there. And as usual there was plenty of birds. Mostly bluejays. Of course there was squirrels too. I tossed out some peanuts and went back in to let them have at it. A bit later I decided to grab my camera and set it up on a tripod and hook up the remote to try and get some bird photos. What I did was set out a pile of peanuts aimed the camera and stood inside the house behind the storm door and waited for the guests to show up. It didn't take long either. Bluejay after bluejay would swoop down grab a peanut and take off again. After a hundred frames or so I came up with a few good shots. Today I would like to share this one with you.

Click for Full Size Image

Here is the EXIF data.


And here is Yesterday's View...

Sunday May 13, 2018
Today's Link

Ever hear of Wikipedia? Of course you have but how about Camerapedia? If not check you can Click Here to give it a try. I often use Camerapedia when I pick up an old camera and want to learn a little about it. It's really a great source of information.

That will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment