Monday, May 28, 2018

Monday View - 28 May 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

It seems so far that this might be one of those rainy weekend Summers. Since so far we have had a good amount of rain just about every weekend. And rain doesn't go too well with the shore. But Kim and I are making the best of it and still manage to find pockets of dry weather and head to the beach. Like yesterday when we visited Avalon beach. There was a good number of people there but considering it was a holiday weekend it wasn't all that crowded. As with any beach visit I snapped a lot of photos. This time with my phone. I had the camera in my truck but because of the weather and the salt air in general I left it behind. I still got some good stuff though. Like today's view.

Click For Full Size Image





Here is Yesterday's View...

Sunday May 27, 2018

Today's Link

Today's link takes us to the homepage for a small photo tool I use everyday. I use it as my default photo viewer and it's call Irfanview. If you have heard of it and never checked it out you can do so by Clicking Here.  If you use it you know why I use it. It's simply one of the best viewers out there and it's free. Either way take a look to see what's new.

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...



2 comments:

  1. I love this beach view! It reminds me how vast the world is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Just think, Europe is just on the other side of this picture :)

      Delete