Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Wednesday View - 23 May 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today's post is another quick one. We have been so busy recently and things around the house just needed to be done. So today's photo is a snapshot from Sunday afternoon at our campsite in Cape May Courthouse in New Jersey.

Click For Full Size Image





Kim and i have worked hard to set up camp for the Summer and I think it's coming along well. I shot this right after we had stone poured. 5 tons of stone. 5 tons of stone that we had to shovel and rake. But now we won't have a swamp every time it rains. And best of all we are close to many shore points and sites of interest and that means a lot of cool places to shoot.

Here is Yesterday's View...

Tuesday May 22, 2018

Today's Link

I didn't share a link yesterday so today's needs to be extra good, right? Well I think I have just the website to share with you. Click Here to take a look at the Internet Archive. Trust me when I say you could spend hours exploring this site. I have.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment