Sunday, May 6, 2018

Sunday View - 6 May 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

This was a busy weekend for Kim and me. It's the first weekend of the season we stayed at our new camper down the shore in Cape May Courthouse. There is so much to do to get it up and running for Summer but we are getting there.

Yesterday morning before we left for the shore I was in our garden (aka the cafe) and I noticed the most wonderful aroma. It was our lilac and it was at full bloom. It is so fragrant that I can smell it several feet away. Lilacs were always one of my moms favorites and I can see why.

For today's view I would like to share a little bit of our lilac.

Click For Full Size Image

This lilac was actually a surprise for us. Our first visit to this house was in November of 2016 and we closed the purchase in January 2017 so naturally there was very little in the way of flowers. So when Spring arrived we found so much we didn't even know we had.

Here is the EXIF data.


And here is Yesterday's View...

Saturday May 5, 2018

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. I hate auto correct. Let me try again. All of our family loves lilacs. We had a huge bush growing up. There were always bouquets of them around the house when we were kids. Glad you have a blooming bush in your yard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mon took part of that lilac and planted it at the house I grew up in. It's too bad that that bush is gone but at least I have one here. I do have the original hosta though.

      Delete
  2. Love the scent of lilacs! Beautiful! Loved the moon shot too.

    ReplyDelete