Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Wednesday View - 30 May 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

In an earlier post I told yo that I didn't want to carry my camera to the beach because of the general rainy weather. So in turn I have been posting snapshots from my phone. Today we continue down that road with a scene I have been wanting to share for a couple weeks now. I have shot it several times with both my camera and my phone, today's post being one of the phone versions. I have a vision for this but I can't seem to get it down. This is the closest I have come though.

Click For full Size Image

I shot this along one of the entrance ways to the beach n Avalon New Jersey.

Here is Yesterday's View...

Tuesday May 29, 2018

Today's Link

Remember the good old days when your camera used film instead of a memory card? Remember one hour developing? Well you probably can't get film developed in one hour anymore but you can send it out. There's actually a lot of places that will process your film but with one problem. Most do not return your negatives. For me this is a deal breaker. However there is one place I can fully endorse and you may have even heard of it. Those of you in the say 35 years old and above bracket may remember Clark Color. They had those yellow envelopes that you stuffed your film canisters into and you filled out those little forms mailed it all away and in a few days to a week you received color prints and your negatives back. Well the envelopes changed color and it takes about a week and a half but Clark Color is still around. I have tested them and it's just like the old days. Even the pricing is fair. So if you would like to take a look and perhaps run some film through that old 35mm (come on you know you want to) just Click Here and give it a try.

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment