Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Tuesday View - 15 May 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

For today's view I am sharing another bluejay photo from yesterday afternoon. And what a difference in weather between yesterday and today. Yesterday was nice and warm and dry while today was just a bit wetter. We had some pretty loud thunderstorms roll through accompanied by torrential downpours. At least I don't have to water the garden.

Click For Full Size Image

This was actually an accidental shot. I was testing my camera's settings and this was on my card when I was going over my photos later.

Here is the EXIF data.


I would also like to share this snapshot I made of a rainbow after our early evening storms. It's not my best shot but it was what I had to work with. I did get some better shots with my regular camera that I'll look over tomorrow.

Click For Full Size Image

And here is Yesterday's View

Monday May 14, 2018

Today's Link

Here is a cool site where I get a lot of film camera manuals in PDF format. I am forever grateful to the author of this website that has been an invaluable source for my vintage camera manual needs. If you happen to use it may I suggest a donation if you can afford it? I have donated several times over the years and probably will again. To see the website Click Here.

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know bluejays ate peanuts....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They love 'em. I probably get almost a dozen bluejays at a time when I put peanuts out. I am very grateful that I can get them cheap at BJ's.

      Delete