Saturday, May 12, 2018

Saturday View - 12 May 2018 Edition

Welcome to The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today's photo is another from the other evening in our Garden as I watched the young squirrels running about the Cafe. Like I said before it is very entertaining to watch them running and chasing one another. And I am very glad they are comfortable with me and my camera. Here we see one of the little guys with a peanut.

Click For Full Size Image





Here is the EXIF data.


And here is Yesterday's View...

Friday May 11, 2018

Before I go I would like to let you know about something new I am adding to my blog.

On most if not all days when I post I will also be adding a link to a website that I find interesting or useful in some way. Most of the time it will be photography based but I will also scatter other subjects in there as well.

I have not yet decided where exactly in my post I will incorporate this link but for today I am going to place it right here at the bottom.

Today's Link... ShotHotSpot

ShotHotSpot is a website that helps you find interesting places to shoot based on your location and other's experiences. I have not tested it thoroughly yet but will be over the following weeks.

As of right now this is a web based app but they are working on mobile apps as well that will really make this a useful tool. Enjoy.

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...



2 comments:

  1. The web site is very cool. I found about 20 new spots to shoot in my neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete