Sunday, May 20, 2018

Sunday View - 20 May 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Kim and I are back from our weekend at the shore (down the shore for those in the Philadelphia region) and that means we are back to regular posts.

It was a rather rainy weekend but it did clear up today. We even saw some sun. Most of Saturday was a wash but toward the end of the day we were able to take a drive to the beach and have a look around. And it was a ghost town. Next week however, rain or shine, it will be packed. Memorial Day weekend is the unofficial start of Summer and people flood to the shore points to kick it off. We usually don't but since we have a seasonal camp site we will be right there with them.

For today's photo I am sharing this view from Avalon Beach. It's one of those scenes that just caught my eye. I had a few of those that I will show you this week.

Click For Full Size Image

Here is the EXIF data.


And here is Yesterday's View...

Saturday May 19, 2018

Today's Link

Today's link is pretty cool. I visit it often and recommend it to those who enjoy history or at least old photos. There are many sites that offer old photos but this one is a bit different. It's hard to explain so I will just share the link and let you see for yourself. Be sure to click each photo to see it full size. But first Click Here to visit Shorpy.

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I like the photo and the link is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am glad you like the website. It's one of my favorites.

      Delete