Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Tuesday View - 29 May 2018 Edition

Welcome To the Exploration Photography Daily View

Today's view is another snapshot from this past weekend's trip to the Jersey Shore. Like yesterday's this was also shot at Avalon on Sunday afternoon. This time we see one of the many entrances to the sand. You can also see some rain clouds rolling in. And I am here to tell you that it rained. It rained hard and it rained just about all evening. But like I said yesterday we made the best of it and enjoyed some time together in our camper listening to the raindrops hit the metal roof. And to be honest really enjoyed it. But on the other hand some nice dry weekends would be nice too.

Click For full Size Image


Here is Yesterday's View...

Monday May 28, 2018

Today's Link

Today I am sharing another free e-book website. This is The Gutenberg Project and you can get there by Clicking Here. The Gutenberg Project contains many, many public domain books. Yes many are quite old but I always say if I have never read it it's new to me.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I want to walk down that path and see what's around the corner. This is my favorite kind of photo.

    ReplyDelete