Sunday, May 13, 2018

Sunday View - 13 May 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today's view is a quick snapshot of a new addition to our Cafe. I intended to share something else but just two things got in the way. First I forgot my camera when we went away this weekend and second it rained most of the weekend. Kim and I were in Cape May Courthouse at our camper which is just three miles from the ocean and I wanted to do a sunrise but things just didn't work out that way. That's okay though. Maybe next time. So for today's view I am sharing a new feeder that I bought at a local store just down the road from our campground.

Click For full Size Image






We get a lot of avian traffic this time of year so the more feeders the better. But I'm sure we'll see a squirrel or two using this one.

Here is Yesterday's View...

Saturday May 12, 2018

Today's Link

For a link here is a pretty cool photo sharing website I use. I haven't been too active on it recently but have a lot I will be sharing there real soon.

Check out Viewbug 

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...






No comments:

Post a Comment