Sunday, February 11, 2018

Welcome To The Sunday View

Kim and I are home from our quick overnight trip. We were in Atlantic City New Jersey. It was a nice getaway and we had a good time. But the weather could have certainly been better. We got rain, rain and then more rain. And talk about fog?! 

I have a lot to share with you but for now I would like to share two snapshots that will sum up how quickly mother nature shifted gears on us. The first is from yesterday afternoon upon our arrival to our suite and the second is from this morning. The two are not identical but are of the same general view.

Click For Full Size Image

Click For full Size Image

A total 180° huh? Of course the reason is due to the warm air that rolled in with the rain. It topped out at about 62° F (around 17° C) in Atlantic City. In fact it's warm here at home right now. I even have some of the windows open to air out the house a little.

Here is Yesterday's View...

Saturday February 10, 2018

And now I must go. But I'll be back real soon. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment