Monday, February 19, 2018

Monday View - 19 February 2018 Edition

Welcome to the Daily View

Yesterday I shared our Amaryllis that has once again began to bloom after several months of dormancy. Today I am sharing another house plant that has also decided to awaken from a shorter period of hibernation. This is the same plant I shared with you a week or so ago but now it is much further along. You may not be able to tell from this close up but it seems our Orchid is about to show us it's flowers.

Click For Full Size Image

Maybe it's the lighting, the composition or even the change of lens used but I really like this better than my earlier attempts. It's probably a combination of all three. But I think the lens had a lot to do with it.

Here is the EXIF data.


And here is Yesterday's View...

Sunday February 18, 2018

And that's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment