Sunday, February 25, 2018

Sunday View - 25 February 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View.

This squirrel seems to be asking the same thing a lot of us are. "When oh when will the damp, rainy weather end?". Maybe it's me but the pattern seems to go like this. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday we get fairly mild and dry weather. Then comes Thursday through the weekend. Clouds, rain and blech!

Click For full Size Image

But I do hold out some hope. Spring is definitely on it's way. More and more signs are popping up every day. Like these tulips in our front garden that I noticed today.

Click For full Size Image

So we just need to hang on a little longer. Then we can complain about the heat :)

Here is Yesterday's View...

Saturday February 24, 2018

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I saw some tulips in my yard also. Next weekend is supposed to be clear for the first time in six weeks. Love that squirrel picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just hope it doesn't get too cold for the flowers.

      I hope you're right and we get a clear Saturday.

      Delete