Saturday, February 24, 2018

Saturday View - 24 February 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

It's another rainy day here in the lower northeast and another day that I didn't get out to shoot. Well I did get a few frames done at home before the rain started but nothing like I wanted to do. But it was better than nothing. And what I shot gave me a little hope. It was a reminder that Spring really is around the corner. A reminder that all of the rain we are getting now will bring us new flowers and plush lawns.

Today I share with you a closeup of our azalea bush. It doesn't have flowers quite yet but it will very soon.

Click For full Size Image

Here is the EXIF data.


Here is Yesterday's View...

Friday February 23, 2018

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment