Monday, February 12, 2018

Welcome To The Monday View

Today I am sharing a handful of the many photos I shot yesterday at The Atlantic City Auction & Car Show at the Atlantic City Convention Center. This was our first time visiting the Convention Center and like most things in AC everything went pretty much hassle free. Parking was plentiful and traveling within the very modern building was quick and easy. I was very impressed.

Here are a few of the many cars we saw.

Batman
The Monkees

The Munsters

The Beverly Hill Billies

My Mother The Car

This is pretty much the "Theme Cars". At least the cool ones (in my opinion at least). But in addition to these was a virtual boat load of classics. And I'll be sharing some of them too.

Here is Yesterday's View...

Sunday February 11, 2018

Sunday February 11, 2018

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...






2 comments: