Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Tuesday View - 20 February 2018 Edition

Welcome to the Daily View.

On Sunday morning I headed out into our yard as I usually do to tend the Cafe and of course let Schnitzel run a little. The snow from Saturday evening had ended and left the ground covered nicely. Of course I shot a picture or two (wink wink) but I am not sharing any just yet. Well okay, today's photo does have a bit of visible snow but it's not the star of the image. No, the star is really a star. Our Sun that is. While this is not a sunrise shot it is an early morning shot. Here is a view from our backyard.

Click For Full Size Image

Maybe tomorrow I'll post a real snow scene. Oh by the way, today we reached a temperature of around 73° F (24° C) (296° K or those into Kelvin). There is no sign that it snowed.

Here is the EXIF data.


And here is Yesterday's View...

Monday February 19, 2018

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment