Sunday, February 18, 2018

Sunday View - 18 February 2018 Edition

Welcome to the Daily View.

Like the new header? I just thought it was time to do a  little blog tune-up. I have some more things in mind but we can't rush these things. You'll see them little by little though.

So we got some snow overnight. About 2 inches around here. This morning everything was snow covered. But then as the day went on it slowly melted away and now there is very little left. Not even on the grass. And I'd say in about a day or so it will be as if it never happened. Not bad if you ask me. I shot a lot of snow pics and you know I'll be sharing them this week. But not today. Today I am sharing something from our indoor plant collection. It's been a while since it's bloomed. Many months in fact. But here is our quick growing Amaryllis. I say quick growing because it was about a quarter of this size just two days ago and by the end of the week it will probably be at least twice this size.

Click For Full Size Image

That bud in the foreground just appeared a couple days ago and the leaves about five days ago. And before that it was simply dormant. But I knew it would eventually bloom.

Here is the EXIF data.


And here is Yesterday's View...

Saturday February 17, 2018

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment