Friday, February 2, 2018

Welcome To The Friday View

Since the coating of snow we got the other day the cold weather has decided to stick around. The snow is pretty much gone and we once again have a swampy yard. That is when the ground isn't frozen with this very cold and windy air. I often marvel at how the wildlife survives in such conditions. But I suppose they are made to handle this climate. I have noticed however that our squirrels don't come out much when it's very cold. But once in a while we do see one or two. And for today's photo I would like to share the one I saw this afternoon in our front yard.

Click For Full Size Image

I shot this through a window and it's not my best work but it's the best that I shot today. I hope the weather breaks sooner than later so I can get out and get some good camera time in.

Here is the EXIF data.


And here is Yesterday's View...

Thursday February 1, 2018

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment