Monday, February 5, 2018

Welcome To The Monday View

For a Monday view I am sharing a couple snapshots I made yesterday while at the Elmwood Park Zoo. I was at the zoo to shoot a few test shots with the camera I reviewed yesterday but when I saw these guys I had to pull out my camera phone so I could share them with you. I could have relied on the Fuji I was testing but I must say that I trust my Galaxy S8 to get the job done.

Click For full size Image

Click For full Size image

These are straight out of my camera (phone). I shot them through glass and was able to avoid glare by placing the phone right up on the window. I would like to add that it is very rare to catch the squirrel monkeys at a standstill. They tend to very active. Yesterday however they were a bit subdued and even seemed curious of me.

Here is Yesterday's View...

Sunday February 4, 2018

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment