Thursday, February 22, 2018

Throwback Thursday - 22 February 2018 Edition

Welcome to the Exploration Photography Daily View.

Today's throwback takes us to Atlantic City New Jersey on Monday February 22, 2016. The scene is made up of a couple of my favorite things. One, the Atlantic City waterfront along the Absecon Inlet and of course birds. In this case seagulls. This shot was the result of a little luck in being at the right place at the right time and being prepared. Looking back I also think I knew what I was going for in a photo because for a while we sat in the car watching seagulls taking off and others landing. And I love the challenge of trying to catch nature in motion.

Please Click Here to see the original post.

Click For full Size Image

Here is Yesterday's View...

Wednesday February 21, 2018

That's all for today. I hope you enjoyed today's post and I hope to see you again real soon. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment