Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Wednesday View - 21 February 2018 Edition

I post today's photo as I sit in my home office with the windows open on this very mild Winter evening. The temperatures made it to around 81° F (about 27° C) today. It sure feels like Spring at the moment but I think we'll still get a little more snow this season.

Speaking of snow Today's photo shows the little bit we got last weekend. All in all it totaled around 2 inches around here but by Sunday morning when I shot this it had already warmed up enough to start melting it. And by the next day there wasn't any sign that it had snowed at all.

Click For Full Size Image






Here is the EXIF data.


And here is Yesterday's View...

Tuesday February 20, 2018

That's all for today.Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...









No comments:

Post a Comment