Monday, February 26, 2018

Monday View - February 26, 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Well the rain has paused for a bit and though we are not what I would call dried out things are a little less swampy right now. I was even able to do some yard work when I got home this afternoon. It is so nice having daylight to work in. As I was bagging up some debris that I raked from under our bushes I noticed how clear the Moon was in the sky. And seeing as I haven't done a moonshot recently I figured this would be a good time. So I grabbed my camera and tripod, set up in our front yard and shot several frames. I like to mix it up and use many different settings to see what works best. Most of the shots were clear but I think this one came out pretty good.

Click For Full Size Image

This could use perhaps a little more detail but at least it is clear and pretty much grain free after cropping. I really need a longer lens. I just can't justify it at the moment. But i'm working on it.

Here is the EXIF data.


And here is Yesterday's View...

Sunday February 25, 2018

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment