Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Tuesday View - 27 February 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View.

Today we come down out of space where we saw the Moon yesterday and land in a much more familiar place. Today we visit the Garden Cafe. Well we see it today but I actually shot this on Sunday. And it's a Two For Tuesday of sorts. While this is only one photo it has two squirrels.

Click For full size Image





I am not kidding when I tell you that I did not see the squirrel on the left when I shot this. I was concentrating on the climber and had to be quick. It wasn't until I reviewed a bunch of Sunday's work today that I saw him.

Here is the EXIF data.


And here is Yesterday's View...

Monday February 26, 2018

That will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment