Thursday, September 7, 2017

Welcome To The "Throwback Thursday" View

Today's throwback post really is just that. It goes back to my early days of digital photography. And it also happens to contain one of my all time favorite images. Shot on March 5, 2003 with the amazing Fuji S602Z at Seaworld in San Diego California is this awesome creature.

Click For Full Size Image

You can see the original post by clicking here.

The Fuji S602Z was an awesome camera. It was a bit expensive in it's day ringing up at US$750.00 in 2003. That's around US$950.00 today. That doesn't sound like a lot but most long zoom bridge cameras cost much less now. But at the time it was one of the better options out there. I still have that camera. In fact I recently obtained a couple CF memory cards and a CF card reader. Maybe I'll take it out again and have some retro fun. Sounds like a project. Hmm.

That's all for now my friends. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment