Monday, September 4, 2017

Welcome To The Monday View

Kim and I are back from our camping trip and I am happy to say that although it rained most of the time we still had a good time. Just getting away can be relaxing. We have been camping many times but this time was different. After many years we finally bought our own RV. It's something we have talked about for quite a while and when the opportunity presented itself we jumped on it. And I am happy to say even though this was my first time hauling a trailer we made it out and back safe.

This morning when I went outside I saw that the skies had finally cleared and the sun was shining through. So what else would I do but grab my camera so I could share it with you?

Click For Full Size Image

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm lens at 26mm
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture F16
- Shutter Speed 1/6 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 200
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment