Sunday, September 10, 2017

Welcome To The Sunday View

Today Kim and I caught up on a lot of yard projects that have kind of been put on the back burner over the Summer. Oh I have maintained everything pretty well but there are projects that need to be done. I am not kidding when I say that we have been working since 8 am this morning. But all of that hard work is paying off and things are looking good. There's still a ways to go but I can see it coming together.

While doing some leaf blowing today I came across what became the subject of today's photo. As many woodpeckers that I see every day I have never found a woodpecker feather. Well I found one today and now I am sharing it with you. This is from a Downy Woodpecker.

Click For Full Size Image

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 106mm
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture F9
- Shutter Speed 1/60 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 200
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Saturday September 9, 2017

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I have never seen a woodpecker feather. It's pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a feather like that. Didn't know it was from a woodpecker. Yes, it's pretty

    ReplyDelete