Sunday, September 24, 2017

Welcome To The Sunday View

Kim and I spent another weekend in Atlantic City. And last night was kind of a late one but somehow I managed to get up early enough to view a spectacular sunrise. I shot a lot of frames and there are a few good ones but overall I think they could have been better. Today I would like to share this one with you. Let's get up close and personal with the Earth's closest star.

Click For Full Size Image

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 106mm
- Shutter Priority
- Aperture F6.30
- Shutter Speed 1/1000 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 200
- Center Weighted Average Metering

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Saturday September 23, 2017

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments: