Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Welcome To The Wednesday View

It's Wednesday my friends and that means it's snapshot day. Well not really. Wednesday isn't really snapshot day but I am sharing a snapshot on this particular Wednesday. And today's snapshot falls under the don't try this at home category. Actually it's more like don't try this on the road. But rest assured that I was not near any other vehicles and I was traveling at a safe speed. And I also just couldn't resist the view.

This was on our way home on Monday afternoon from our Pocono camping trip. And yes I was pulling the camper when I shot it. But to share a secret the camera (phone) was mounted so I wasn't holding it.

Click For Full Size Image


That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment