Friday, September 15, 2017

Welcome To The Friday View

It's finally Friday my friends and I for one am glad. It has been a long week of work and then more work at home and I am ready for a break. I'm sure we'll find things to do around the house but at least it should be a slower pace.

For today's photo I would like to share some of our dogwood leaves as they start their color change for the upcoming Fall season. I like Fall and Fall weather. I love the colors. It's just what follows that I am not a big fan of. But at least we have nice scenery to get us through it.

Click For full Size Image

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 43mm
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture F11
- Shutter Speed 1/30 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 400
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Thursday September 14, 2017

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment