Monday, September 25, 2017

Welcome To The Monday View

A trip to the shore wouldn't be complete without at least one shot of a seagull. But when we actually spent time sitting on the beach on Saturday I left my camera in the truck. I really don't like keeping it with me when we actually spend time in the sand because the elements tend to dirty it up. Now if I happen to be out strictly shooting it's another thing. So to make a long story short I didn't get any good shots that day. I did however spot this guy while we were eating breakfast on Sunday morning. The thin wire you see is the protective barrier the restaurant puts up so birds don't go after people's food.

Click For Full Size Image

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 128mm
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture F16
- Shutter Speed 1/200 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 200
- Center Weighted Average Metering

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Sunday September 24, 2017

And that will do it for today my friends. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment