Monday, September 11, 2017

Welcome To The Monday View

Hi folks! 

Well the projects continue and to tell the truth I am beat. But like I said yesterday things are coming together and it's looking better and better around here. Pretty soon we'll be decorating for Halloween.

For today's photo I would like to share a snapshot I made while we were in Lancaster County on Saturday. This is a farm view as seen from Kitchen Kettle Village.

Click For Full Size Image





And now...

Yesterday's View...

Sunday September 10, 2017

I know this was quick but I have to go for now. I'll be back real soon though. I hope you will be too.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. The famous farm. Elaine takes a picture of this farm every time she visits Kitchen Kettle.

    ReplyDelete